The Choose Ohio First Program just announced they will be accepting nominations for the Education for Service Scholarship for the 2016-17 academic year.
- $30,000 per year
- Renewable all four years of medical school
- Receive up to $120,000 total
- Must be committed to practicing primary care in Ohio
- Must be a resident of Ohio
- Must be a member of the College of Medicine Class of 2020
- Submit all application materials in one packet by Thursday, August 25
- Interviews will take place Thursday, September 8
If you are interested in applying for this outstanding opportunity, it is recommended you immediately begin the application process. Learn more about requirements and download the necessary materials today!
Questions? Contact Sarah Moore, assistant director of financial aid at ext. 6292 or email@example.com.