Two weeks ago, The Pulse released a poll to members of the NEOMED community that asked you to be involved in the re-naming of our pharmacy, which as of April 1 will be completely owned by NEOMED.
176 members of the NEOMED community responded, with 35 percent voting for Rootstown Community Pharmacy – the new name for our pharmacy located in the NEW Center.
Stay tuned for more information regarding a special event where we will reveal our new logo and identity for the Rootstown Community Pharmacy. You’re all invited to join in the fun.
The five options received the following votes:
- University Community Pharmacy: 25%
- Rootstown Community Pharmacy: 34.7%
- Rootstown Family Pharmacy: 23.3%
- Portage Community Pharmacy: 6.8%
- Portage Family Pharmacy: 10.2%