Nichole Ammon, M.S. Ed., clinical assistant professor of psychiatry and manager of Integrated Healthcare Initiatives/Community-based and Interprofessional Education, offered the following reading suggestions.
- On the Other Side of Freedom: The Case for Hope by DeRay Mckesson
- Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People about Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower by Brittney C. Cooper
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
Send your suggestions to email@example.com, with Black History Month in the subject line.