Thank you to all the students who participated in our board elections yesterday to vote on the students that will lead the Latino Medical Student Association chapter at NEOMED for the 2019 -2020 academic school year. Our advisor, Victor Torres, has counted all the votes and our final winners are as follows:
- Co-Presidents: Aviva Aguilar & Anibelky Almanzar (Both COM, Class of 2022)
- Vice-President: Sarah Rader (COM, Class of 2022)
- Treasurer: Carmen Javier (COM, Class of 2021)
- Secretary: Yahira Diaz-Cardona (COP, Class of 2022)
- Community Service Officer: Mairim Avila (COP, Class of 2022)
- Medical Spanish Officer: Kevin Garven (COM, Class of 2022)
- St. Bernard's Health Fair Officer: Christine Rizkala (COM, Class of 2022)
- Mentorship Officer: Marisa Hollinshead (COM, Class of 2022)
- Publicity Officer: Parker Trent (COM, Class of 2022)
- Fundraising Officer: Ernesto Solórzano Zepeda (COGS)
If you would like further details about the vote counts, please reference the spreadsheet that our advisor, Victor Torres, has kindly shared with us.
You may also e-mail Victor Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the vote counts.
A big congratulations to our new student board members of NEOMED's Latino Medical Student Association chapter for the 2019 -2020 academic school year! We look forward to the transitioning of leadership and your commitment to lead our organization next year!
-Submitted by Carmen Javier