- Are you a FAME alumnus?
- Do you have success stories from your FAME projects?
- Do you have an innovative teaching or scholarship project?
- Are you a member of the Master Teacher Guild?
We invite you to submit an abstract for a poster presentation at the First Annual FAME Academic Day Friday, November 18, 2016. Deadline for submissions is August 20, 2016.
Your abstract (completed projects or work-in-progress projects) could focus on any aspect of health professions education including, undergraduate, residency, fellowship, continuing education, inter professional, quality improvement and patient safety.
Presentation at the NEOMED FAME Academic Day could be considered as a peer reviewed scholarly activity for your curriculum vitae.
Your abstract should include:
- Name of authors and affiliation (at least one author should be a FAME graduate or a member of the NEOMED Master Teacher Guild)
- Project title
- Contact information for correspondence
- Background information/rationale
- Project details/methodology
- Key/anticipated outcome
Please limit your abstract submissions to 300 words in length.
Abstracts must be submitted by August 20 to email@example.com.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.