Call for performers! Lip Sync Competition

The NEOMED Lip Sync Competition is looking for performers! Do you have what it takes?

RULES: Five minute song limit with 10 person maximum per performance. 

JUDGING: Two pharmacy and two medicine staff members that ROCK will judge the competition.

PRIZE: The winning act gets 25% of the proceeds and the other 75% goes to PROJECT DAWN to supply naloxone kits for individuals in our community!

WHEN: The event will take place Friday, April 28 at 6 p.m.

SIGN UP: Contact to reserve your space now!

Share this post