The Class of 2020 M2 Teacher of the Year Award is presented to a faculty member the class described as someone who:
• was always very helpful and available
• is very understanding and concerned for students' success
• cares deeply about preparing us for our future as medical providers
• genuinely wants NEOMED students to succeed
• explains the material very well and is very STEP 1 focused
The Class of 2020 M2 Teacher of the Year awardees are Julie Aultman, Ph.D., professor of family and community medicine; and Daniel Wasdahl, M.D., associate professor of pathology. For all that you have done to enrich our medical training, we thank you.
Both Drs. Wasdahl and Aultman were honored at the M3 Student Clinician's Ceremony on July 27.
— Submitted by Harmony Stanger