Over 100 NEOMED students, faculty and staff have already completed the online scavenger hunt that in recognition of Conflict Resolution Day. Each year Conflict Resolution Day is recognized around the globe the third Thursday of every October. It is a day to promote awareness around ways to better resolve and manage conflict in our daily lives.
This is the second year that the Office of the Ombuds has sponsored the online scavenger hunt. Participants have the chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card. The goal of the scavenger hunt is to discover basic principles of conflict resolution, as well as learn more about the Office of the Ombuds and how it aims to serve the university by aiding students, faculty and staff in addressing issues and concerns.
What do you need to know about the online scavenger hunt?
- It closes Wednesday, Oct. 25 at 11:59 p.m.
- There are ten questions you will have to search for answers online. Each answer found is worth one point.
- You don’t have to complete the search in one sitting. You can save it and come back later. However, be sure to save the link that you will need to return.
- When you are ready to submit, click the submit button on the left side of the footer. Once you submit, you will immediately get your results.
- Find at least 8 out of the 10 answers (8 points/80%) and your name will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $200 Amazon Gift Card.
A single winner of the drawing will be randomly selected and notified by Thursday, Oct. 26.
Questions? Please contact Angela Dash at 330.325.6254 or email@example.com