CVS Caremark has a commitment to widening the net of student scholars in pharmacy industries. As such, they have partnered with UNCF to create scholarships for African American students studying Pharmacy. Selected students will receive a $5,000 scholarship for the 2017-18 academic year
Students must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- African American Students
- Minimum of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Pursing an undergraduate or planning an graduate/professional degree in pharmacy; Must be enrolled full time in Fall 2017
- Student must submit a resume, essay and unofficial transcript for full consideration
- Student must submit a letter of recommendation using the INVITE A REFERENCE FEATURE on the landing page.