Each year, graduating College of Medicine students eagerly await the news of where they will do their residencies—the next step in their training as physicians. While most of the selections are announced nationally on a single date known as Match Day (this year, March 19), certain institutions (such as military) and specialties announce the news early.
It’s a process in which the student lists their choices in order and the institutions do the same.
Congratulations to all of the students on their matches!
- Prabhsimran Batra, psychiatry, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
- Jessica Chan, family medicine, Tripler Army Medical Center, Tripler AMC, Hawaii
- Samuel Doerle, emergency medicine, Darnall Army Medical Center, Fort Hood, Texas
- Corey Herman, family medicine, Darnall Army Medical Center, Fort Hood, Texas
- Shane Kaplan, orthopedic surgery, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
- Bryson Cook, urology, State University of New York at Buffalo, New York
- Matthew DeSanto, urology, Charleston Area Medical Center, West Virginia
- Nathan Nahhas, urology, State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York
- Meredith Spitz, ophthalmology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, Pennsylvania
- April Enger, ophthalmology, West Virginia University Eye Institute, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Alexander Miller, ophthalmology, University of Missouri – Columbia
- Ankur Parikh, ophthalmology, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jared Cheatham, ophthalmology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York