The Pediatric Action Club (PAC), and the Residency Directors of Akron Children's Hospital and UH Rainbow Babies & Children's are hosting "How to Get Into a Pediatric Residency Program." Come learn from the pros how to perfect your application and increase chances of getting the residency of your dreams. All are welcome to attend the event.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 26 from 5- 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Olson Auditorium.
The program includes:
- A review of the application process
- CV and personal statement pearls
- Tips for a successful interview
- How to create a rank list
- Information about Akron Children's Hospital and Rainbow Babies and Children's Residency Programs
- A Q&A session with a panel including:
- Residency Program Directors
- Chief Residents
- A valuable opportunity to meet and make contacts with the above individuals
- Free dinner
We hope to see you there!