Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) has launched the 2021 Faculty Loan Repayment Program. The application deadline is July 1, 2021.
The Faculty Loan Repayment Program (FLRP) supports the next generation of educators.
You may receive up to $40,000 to repay qualifying educational loans for two years of service at an eligible health professions school.
You must obtain all qualifying educational loans prior to the application deadline of July 1, 2021.
Before You Apply
- Read the annually updated Application and Program Guidance. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Review the Faculty Loan Repayment Program Fact Sheet.
To be eligible, you must:
- Come from a disadvantaged background. We base this on environmental and economic factors.
- Have an eligible health professions degree or certificate.
- Be a faculty member at an approved health professions school. You must have a contract for two years or more.
Join our Faculty Loan Repayment Program Technical Assistance Call: June 10, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
Call: 1.888.469.1370 | Passcode: 8534033
-Submitted by Sarah Moore