Huntington Foundation RMED Scholarship Application
Deadline: March 1, 2021
The Rural Medical Education (RMED) Huntington Scholarship was created to enhance the training focus and student connections with Alliance Community Hospital and Aultman Hospital. The goal of this scholarship program is to create a bridge between rural medical needs and link them to the community experience coursework at NEOMED. The $25,000 award will be given to one RMED student in the current 2020-2021 academic year for their M3 year.
- Class of 2022 student currently enrolled in the Rural Medical Education (RMED) Pathway;
- Demonstrate a low or middle income;
- From and conducts medical training in Stark, Carroll, or Tuscarawas Counties;
- Affiliation with either Alliance Community Hospital and/or Aultman Hospital; and
- Scholar will focus on family medicine or primary care (including OB/GYN).
- 2020-2021 FAFSA completed and sent to NEOMED;
- CV or resume; and
- Essay describing experiences with either Alliance Community Hospital and/or Aultman Hospital that demonstrate your commitment to primary care, rural health, and practice in Ohio. Essay not to exceed one page.
Please reach out to the Office of Financial Aid with any questions: email@example.com
-Submitted by Sarah Moore