NEOMED’s highly successful academic leadership program (ALP) is currently seeking nominations for the 2017 cohort.
Are you interested in enhancing your skills as a leader who works collaboratively, creates change, acts with integrity, and inspires others to act? The FAME Leadership track will offer a venue for you to work with a cohort of health care leaders in a mutual learning environment to create an experimental cycle by learning new ideas in the classroom, applying the ideas to the workplace, and return to the classroom to discuss the results.
Program guest faculty will include:
- Dr. Jay Gershen (NEOMED)
- Mr. Rich Lewis (NEOMED)
- Dr. James Stroller (Cleveland Clinic)
- Dr. Ron Fry (Case- Weatherhead School of Business)
- Dr. Diana Bilimoria (Case- Weatherhead School of Business)
New next year:
- Scholars will receive a fellowship in leadership certificate at the completion of the program
- Scholars will work with an Executive Coach to engage in self-discovery and coaching through the duration of the program
- Scholars will include NEOMED leaders and leaders from the consortium hospitals
Nomination / Application Deadline: October 10, 2016
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.