Huntington is back once again to lend its generous support to the NEOMED community. To make the most of Giving Day – beginning at noon, Wednesday, March 10 – Huntington will help maximize donations – with a new twist.
Rather than simply matching donations, Huntington will donate $150 for each individual donor, up to a total of $35,000. This will require a team effort, with a total of at least 234 unique donors to guarantee the full $35,000 donation from Huntington.
Remember, each gift benefits students and the health of the community through:
- Creating and enhancing student scholarships
- Supporting the Student Run Free Clinic at NEOMED, which gives hands-on experience to students while providing FREE health care services to uninsured and underinsured members of our community
- Helping to support the annual White Coat Ceremony, an important milestone for first-year students and their loved ones
- Enhancing hands-on educational experiences for students through support of academic programs, such as the Summer Research Fellowship and training at the Wasson Center
- Keeping alumni engaged through activities such as regional gatherings, reunions and the annual awards ceremony
STUDENTS - If you’re a part of a student organization that is interested in volunteering on Giving Day, reach out to Juleah Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mark your calendars for Giving Day on March 10 and help us get to the end of the rainbow!