Start each day with the latest news and events from NEOMED at your fingertips! Make The Pulse your browser homepage and each time you open your web browser it will be the first thing you see.
Advantages of having The Pulse as your homepage:
- See what's happening on and around campus without having to search for it.
- Get the latest information before it's delivered to your inbox each Monday morning.
- Quick links to DOCS and AIMS at the top of the page.
- Easily submit articles, news, events and discussions that you want to share with campus.
How to set your homepage
If you don't see your browser below, contact email@example.com for assistance.
- In the top right corner of your computer's browser, click the Chrome menu > Settings.
- In the Appearance section, check the box next to Show home button. When the box is checked, you'll see a web address below it.
- Click Change.
- Click Open this page and enter http://thepulse.neomed.edu in the text box.
- Click OK.
- In the upper right corner of your browser, select More actions (...) > Settings.
- Scroll down to "Open with," select A specific page or pages.
- Open the list and select Custom. Then, select the "X" next to the device's current homepage.
- Next to "Enter a web address," type http://thepulse.neomed.edu > select the plus sign.
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the "Home page" section, enter http://thepulse.neomed.edu in the text box.
- Click OK.
After you finish the steps above, restart your browser to see your new homepage.
- Open your browser and visit http://thepulse.neomed.edu.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button and release.
- Click Yes.
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Safari > Preferences.
- In the New windows open with and New tabs open with dropdowns, select Homepage.
- In the Homepage section, enter http://thepulse.neomed.edu in the text box.
- Open your browser app. It might be called Internet or Browser.
- Touch the Menu button on your phone or in the top right corner of the browser.
- Touch Settings > General > Set home page.
- Type http://thepulse.neomed.edu.