NEOMED is always helping to create brighter days by educating future physicians, pharmacists, medical researchers and other health professionals who serve our communities. This is made possible thanks to the generosity of Blue Fund donors, who help by:
- Creating and enhancing student scholarships
- Supporting the Student Run Free Clinic at NEOMED, which gives hands-on experience to students while providing FREE health care services to uninsured and underinsured members of our community
- Helping to support the annual White Coat Ceremony, an important milestone for first-year students and their loved ones
- Enhancing educational experiences for students through support of academic programs, such as the Summer Research Fellowship and training at the Wasson Center
- Keeping alumni engaged through activities such as regional gatherings, reunions and the annual awards ceremony
You can help us reach the end of the rainbow during Giving Day, scheduled to kick off at noon on Wednesday, March 10, and continue for the following 24 hours. Your gift will have an additional impact during Giving Day, since Huntington will once again match gifts – donating $150 per unique donor, up to a total of $35,000.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 10!