Dear NEOMED Community:
Through the NEOMED Library, I am thrilled to inform you that the following database subscriptions are now available to all NEOMED students, faculty (including clinical faculty), and staff:
- About: around 3,150 e-books across the publishing history of the press. The content covers a wide range of interdisciplinary subjects including society, technology, and society, environmental science, philosophy, and economics
- About: a case collection covering a variety of in-demand subjects including entrepreneurship, business ethics, diversity & inclusion in the workplace, accounting, and more!
- About: the Web of Science provides a common search language, navigation environment, and data structure allowing researchers to search broadly across disparate resources and use the citation connections inherent to the index to navigate to relevant research results and measure impact. It includes over 90 million publication records.
- About: JoVE Core is an animated video textbook supplement designed to facilitate learning basic concepts in STEM education.
- JoVE Lab Manuals
- About: Lab Manual is a comprehensive package of experiments, each consisting of a concept video, a teacher preparation video and a student protocol video to teach lab skills and research skills to undergraduate students.
The above links should allow you to gain access, but please note that you might need to try a different browser, restart your current browser, or clear your cookies to make it work properly.
If you have questions or need instructions on how to login to these and other library resources from off-campus, then please see the information provided on the following webpage: https://libraryguides.neomed.edu/COVID-19-updates/how-to-login-from-off-campus. If your login is not working, please contact the NEOMED Library Team at email@example.com so that they can verify and provide you with your credentials. They are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 4 p.m.
If you have any other questions, please contact Simon Robins (firstname.lastname@example.org), NEOMED’s reference librarian.
Vice President for Academic Affairs