The NEOMED Success Center, powered by Cornerstone, features several new resources to assist employees while working remotely.
These resources include playlists on COVID-19, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, tips on working remotely, yoga and more.
Navigating the NEOMED Success Center for training
- Login to the NEOMED Success Center by clicking on “Faculty and Staff” on neomed.edu. Once under the Faculty and Staff Resources section of the website, click on “NEOMED Success Center (NSC).”
- Login to the system and click “Learning” on the blue bar at the top of the landing page.
- Select “Browse for Training” by using the drop-down menu. Note: You can also find the Browse for Training icon in the middle of the landing page.
- Search for a specific training by using the search bar. For filtering, use the drop-down arrow that will show “By Title.” The Subject section on the left side of the training page will allow you to search for various trainings by viewing different available subjects. You can also simply scroll through the trainings by using the scroll bar.
- Once you have located the training you would like to access, click on the blue “Launch” button. A Skillsoft box will open and you will then click on “Start Course.” Most trainings are 30-minutes long or less and include a quiz at the end of the virtual training. Once passed, you will be able to print a Certificate of Completion for most trainings.
If you’ve loaded the latest Firefox browser, you may not be able to play some of the course materials due to the removal of flash. We suggest alternatively using Chrome or Internet Explorer with Flash enabled.
For more information, please contact the Office of Human Resources at HROffice@neomed.edu.
— Submitted by Charity Davis