NEOMED students are amazing, so let's recognize them!
The Office of Student Affairs would like to recognize our students for their service and leadership by highlighting their achievements at the 3rd Annual Student Leadership Awards Ceremony on Monday, April 23, 2018 at 6 p.m. in the NEW Center Ballroom. Awards will be given to individual students, student organization advisors, and student organizations who have shown a strong commitment to community service, leadership, and overall involvement in both the NEOMED and Northeast Ohio Communities.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to submit nominations by March 23, 2018. View criteria and nomination information on NEOMED.edu.
All students, faculty, and staff eat for FREE! Even if you aren’t being recognized, still attend to congratulate your peers.
Several awards will be presented to students and advisors for the 2017-2018 academic year.
• Outstanding Student Leader Award
• Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
• NEOMED Ethical Leader Award
• NEOMED Student Organization of the Year Award
• Diversity Student Organization of the Year Award
• Medicine Peer Tutor of the Year Award
• Pharmacy Peer Tutor of the Year Award
Questions? Please contact Harmony Stanger at email@example.com.