The Board of Trustees and the Alumni Board both have an open seat for a NEOMED student!
If you’d like to nominate a student, for either seat, please send Brian Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org) their name and email address by Wednesday, Jan. 20. If you’d like to nominate yourself, please complete this form no later than Thursday, Jan. 28, by 11:45pm.
Alumni Board Term: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023
Alumni Board Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Attend all meetings of the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- 3rd Saturday in October 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- 1st Saturday in February 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- 3rd Saturday in May 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Represent the student body to the best of their ability and inform the Alumni Board of topics from a student perspective.
- Assist the Office of Alumni Relations in advancing the agenda of the Alumni Association Board of Directors to the student body.
- Attend Alumni Association Events as appropriate.
Board of Trustee Term: June 30, 2021 through June 29, 2023
Board of Trustee Requirements:
- A student must be registered to vote in the State of Ohio and be able to provide documentation of registration.
- A student must be enrolled full-time at NEOMED at the time of application/nomination and anticipate continuing as a full-time student for at least two years.
- A student must be in good academic and professional standing.
- A student must be willing to serve as a Student Trustee for up to two years.
-Submitted by Brian Butler