It's been one year since the COVID-19 virus began to turn our daily lives upside down. While living through a pandemic has not been easy, our community has joined together to develop innovative programming, compassionate connections, and lasting memories. Join us in remembrance and spirit of coming together for ONE week...one NEOMED community. one year later.
In celebration of coming together to support one another and triumphs of this difficult year, Student Services has put together a week of remembrance based in joy. Join us March 15-19, for a week filled with holistic wellness and gratitude for the support each member of our community has for each other.
Student Services is hosting a virtual event week next week and there are still spots open to participate. If you have not signed up, please do so soon.
Join us March 15-19, for a week filled with holistic wellness and gratitude for the support each member of our community has for each other.
⭐ You must sign up in advance to participate. ⭐
"One" Week Events:
- Monday, 3/15, 6 p.m.: Virtual Bingo (with a grand prize of a $50 amazon gift card!)
- Tuesday, 3/16, 12:15 p.m.: Trivia
- Wednesday, 3/17, 6 p.m.: Whine and Paint (supplies provided for first 50 registrants - just 19 remaining) 🎨
- Thursday, 3/18, all day: Cupcake Pick-Up (100 available) 🧁
- Thursday, 3/18, 4 p.m.: The Covie Awards (submit nominations here) 🏆
- Friday, 3/19, 8 a.m.: Morning Yoga (sponsored by Sequoia) 🧘
If you have any questions, please email Ashley King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Submitted by Ashley King