Mark your calendars! Open enrollment is scheduled for Nov. 7-26. Several open enrollment meetings are scheduled, and employees are encouraged to attend one of these meetings to learn more about changes for the 2019 health plan. As before, in addition to open enrollment meetings, Human Resources will offer several additional “drop-in” sessions for individuals needing assistance. For a calendar of scheduled dates and meetings, visit the Human Resources page on the NEOMED intranet.
NOTE: All eligible employees, whether electing coverage, maintaining current coverage or waiving coverage, will need to complete the enrollment process.
To register for one of the open enrollment meetings, follow the steps below to access the NEOMED Success Center (NSC). If you need to cancel or reschedule your registration, please contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log on to the NEOMED Success Center (NSC)
- On the Home Page of your NSC: Click on the “Browse for Training” Quick Link
- Click on HR Employee Orientations on the left side under “Subject”
- Scroll down the page to find “Open Enrollment Meetings”
- Scroll down to select one of the four session dates
- Click on the blue “Request” link
- You will be taken back to your ‘Transcript” page
- Click on the blue “View Training Details” box
- You may now click on “Add to Calendar” to save the meeting date and time to your Outlook calendar
A recording of an open enrollment meeting will be posted to the NSC the week of Nov. 12. In addition, all relevant documents for the open enrollment process may be found after Nov. 7 on the NEOMED intranet.
—Submitted by Karen Tomlinson, senior human resources generalist, benefits and data management