Did you participate in “Discussing Equity and Social Justice with Brant Lee: Race and the Law,” presented virtually by NEOMED Sept. 1?
How did the discussion make you feel and think? What action did this University of Akron law professor inspire you to take?
- Question the way history has been presented or omitted in U.S. educational institutions
- Read more on a topic he discussed
- Talk to friends/colleagues about topics he covered
- Advocate for change
- Something else…
Share your thoughts and feelings with the NEOMED community! You can submit your responses directly to The Pulse. Here’s how:
- Go to thepulse.neomed.edu.
- Click on a category above the search box (NEWS & ARTICLES/EVENTS/DISCUSSIONS). That will generate a screen with a green box that says “SUBMIT NEWS & ARTICLES” (or the other category you chose).
- Click the box and fill in the form that appears. You’ll have the option to include a photo.
NEOMED presents events around diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the year, including through the Embracing Diversity series.