Have you ever found yourself frustrated by a complex process at work that involves multiple people touching the same information?
Do you regularly receive requests from colleagues on where to find information or for help locating missing documents?
Lean Six Sigma can help.
Lean Six Sigma is a time-tested methodology that utilizes a structured, data-driven method to improve business processes so that they are efficient, error-free and centered on the end-user.
Through the Yellow Belt Certification training program, NEOMED employees learn how to use Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools to improve their work areas and create an exceptional student experience.
Register as a project team or individual for an upcoming Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Session. Space is limited.
- September cohort runs from 8 a.m. to noon, or 1-5 p.m. on the following dates: Sept. 1, 15, 22, 29 and Oct. 2 – Registration closes Aug. 21
- October cohort runs from 8 a.m. to noon, or 1-5 p.m. on the following dates: Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27 and 30
Email Sara Briechle at LSS@neomed.edu for more information.
- 4-hour virtual training class held once a week for 4 weeks, morning and afternoon sessions available
- Project mentoring trainings held weekly with each project team
- Project teams self-identify continuous improvement opportunity and utilize it to apply Lean Six Sigma concepts throughout the course
- Project report-out session at the end of the course
-Submitted by Sara Briechle