The Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary-Charitable Fund is currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 academic year. Scholarships are awarded to select students who show promise in their chosen health care field of study.
Consideration is given to students who are within one to two years of completing their course of study. Please note: Students are encouraged to apply once they have completed a year of their professional study.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria:
- Resident of Stark County/Graduated from a Stark County High School.
- Nearing completion of a year in an accredited health care program in the State of Ohio.
- Complete application received by the deadline of May 1, 2017.
- One-time scholarships are awarded for tuition expenses.
- Awards are mailed directly to the applicant’s school financial aid office.
Applications may be mailed to:
Stark County Medical Society Auxiliary-Charitable Fund
C/O Stark County Medical Society
4942 Higbee Avenue NW, Suite L
Canton, OH 44718
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.