Thank you to everyone who attended the Student Leadership Awards last night! The Student Leadership Awards are presented each year to individual students, faculty/staff and student organizations who have shown a strong commitment to community service, leadership, professionalism, student support and overall involvement in the NEOMED and Northeast Ohio communities. Each year, the Office of Student Services recognizes these individuals for their service and leadership.
If you were unable to attend, you can view the ceremony here.
We are excited to announce this year's winners:
- Medicine Peer Tutor of the Year - Kelly Kimball (M2)
- Pharmacy Peer Tutor of the Year - Elizabeth Tagliarini (P2)
- Ethical Leader Award - Venkat Tondapu (M4)
- Outstanding Advisor - Mr. Victor Torres
- Diversity Student Organization Award - Student National Medical Association (SNMA)
- Walgreens Pharmacy Diversity & Inclusion Excellence Award - Nautica McCully (P2)
- Community Builder Award - Diamanta Panford (M1) & Elizabeth Tagliarini (P2)
- New Student Organization Award - Student National Pharmacy Association (SNPhA)
- Student Organization of the Year Award - American Academy of Family Physicians – Family Medicine Interest Group (FMIG)
- Outstanding Student Leader Award - Jamie Pandey
Congratulations to all nominees and winners of this year's awards. Each of you contribute exceptional leadership to our community and we are so fortunate to have you here at NEOMED!
-Submitted by Ashley King