The students and staff members of Team NEOMED would like to thank everyone for their support of the Relay For Life throughout this past year!
We hosted raffles, bake sales and fitness events to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society. We brought in Case Western Reserve University researcher, Dr. Johnie Rose, to speak to our students. Dr. Rose received a grant from our Relay last year to develop computer prediction models for treating colon cancer. This is just a small example of how the money we raise funds research to help others beat cancer in the future.
Team NEOMED raised over $5,300 this year, earning our team Gold Level status at the Relay for Life event on May 21 at Ravenna High School Stadium. This is our 10th Gold award in the 21 years we have been doing the Relay! We sincerely appreciate your support!
Congratulations to the following people who won our recent raffle baskets:
- Jan McCourtie - Gourmet Cooking Basket 1
- Sara Robo - Gourmet Cooking Basket 2
- Vicki Everly - Spa Basket 1
- Pamela Papler - Spa Basket 2
- Mr. Best - Gardening Basket
- Mary Agnes - Cupcake Baking Basket
- Olivia C. (11 years old) - Kids Summer Fun Basket
- Missy Summerlin - Lottery Ticket Basket
Thanks again for all of your support. See you next year!