The spring term has barely ended, but the services and support continue. New and returning student orientations are scheduled to welcome our NEOMED students as we ready the campus and the new curriculum. Look for our students to return to campus as they attend the following orientations coordinated by the Office of Student Services.
- First Year Medicine Student Orientation (mandatory): July 24-26
- First Year Pharmacy Student Orientation (mandatory): August 20-22
- M2 Returning Student Orientation: Monday, August 12 at 3-6 p.m.
- P2 Returning Student Orientation: Wednesday, August 21, 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- P3 Returning Student Orientation: Monday, August 26, 1-5:15 p.m.
- M3 students will be oriented to the clinical experiences during the PCC class coordinated by the College of Medicine
All our students will then come together for our annual Welcome Back Picnic on Monday, August 26 in the NEOMED Courtyard. If you have questions about any of the upcoming orientations, contact Student Services at 330.325.6735. Detailed schedules are provided in each respective class’ AIMS online orientation page.