Attention Wellness Discount Participants,
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is now available on the Wellness Portal. If you have not already done so, please log-in and complete the HRA by Sept. 30 to meet Qualification 3 of the Wellness Discount. All participants will need to complete the HRA between Sept. 1 - Sept. 30 to receive credit, even if you have taken it earlier in the year.
You can track your Wellness Discount status on the Wellness Portal by viewing the completion of the three qualification areas on the Wellness Discount & Rewards page.
As a reminder, those who wish to receive the Wellness Discount need to receive a total of 400 points through three qualifications. All items must be completed by September 30, 2018:
Qualification 1: Participating in wellness activities (300 points) See below for opportunities to earn points!
Qualification 2: Submit a wellness assessment form based on your age and gender. (50 points required)
Qualification 3: Complete the Annual Health Risk Assessment (HRA) (50 points required)
HRA must have been taken between September 1 - 30, 2018 to count toward discount.
Opportunities to earn points towards Qualification 1:
- Participate in the weekly Wednesday Group Walks (10 points)
- Participate in activities during Wellness Week September 24 - 28 (nearly 100 points available throughout the week!)
- Receive your flu shot by September 30 - Flu shots will be available during Wellness Week September 25 - 27, registration is now open in the wellness portal (25 points)
- Sync your wearable devices or apps to the wellness portal and track your activity (5 points for every 60 minutes of activity AND 5 points for every 10,000 steps)
- Participate in a community walk or run between January 1- September 30 and submit verification (10 points)
- Read articles or watch videos on the wellness portal (5 points each)
For information on all upcoming wellness programs log-in to the Wellness Portal.
- Wellness at NEOMED Team
-Submitted by Jacy Watson