Congratulations to Tom Scovell, senior programmer analyst in the Department of Information Technology. He is the monthly winner of the WHALE Employee Recognition Program for February and a $25 Giant Eagle gift card.
Nominating a faculty or staff member is easy!
Fill out the WHALE Employee Recognition Form located on the Human Resources page of the NEOMED website or hard copy nominations forms are located throughout various areas of the University. Include a specific instance that merits the special recognition. Human Resources will then send the recognition form to the faculty or staff member that is nominated and their immediate supervisor. It’s that easy! Each month, Human Resources will choose one winner out of the nominations received for the month. A list of nominees and monthly winners will be published via different University publications.
Reflective of the six C’s of the University’s mission statement and named after the Walking Whale.
- Willing: Inclined to lend a caring hand with good intentions and without reluctance
- Helpful: Exercises competence and unselfish treatment to one another
- Altruistic: Desires to strive for a caring work community
- Loyal: Thoughtfully demonstrates character, dependability, and curiosity in all actions
- Enthusiastic: Executing collaboration through spirited and respectful communications
The purpose of the program is to establish a university-wide recognition program that allows every faculty or staff member the opportunity to recognize another faculty or staff member for exceeding the expectations of one another and our internal and external community.
Questions? Contact Human Resources at extension 6729.