Join the Human Resources team in congratulating Shari Snyder Pollack, program manager for the NEOMED/CSU Partnership for Urban Health, as monthly winner of the WHALE Employee Recognition Program for August and a $25 Giant Eagle gift card.
Know someone who is deserving of recognition? Nominate faculty or staff member today!
Nominations should reflect the following characteristics:
- Willing: Inclined to lend a caring hand with good intentions and without reluctance
- Helpful: Exercises competence and unselfish treatment to one another
- Altruistic: Desires to strive for a caring work community
- Loyal: Thoughtfully demonstrates character, dependability, and curiosity in all actions
- Enthusiastic: Executing collaboration through spirited and respectful communications
Questions? Contact Human Resources at ext. 6729.