Joseph Zarconi, M.D. (’81), NEOMED’s medical director in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, received his shot this week at Rootstown Community Pharmacy by Pharmacist-in-Charge Hannah Cross, Pharm.D. (’13).
The Offices of Student Services, Human Resources and NEOvations Pharmacy Services organized the flu shot clinics for students, faculty and staff to obtain an influenza vaccination for free.
Upcoming flu shot clinic dates:
- Thursday, Sept. 17 – P2/M3
- Friday, Sept. 18 – M1/MAS/P1
- Monday, Sept. 21 – P3/M2
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 – Faculty/Staff
- Friday, Sept. 25 – M2/Faculty/Staff
- Wednesday, Sept. 30. – M4/P4/Faculty/Staff
- Thursday, Oct. 1 – Faculty/Staff
Visit NEOMED’s Flu Shot Clinic sign-up page to register for a slot.